Ah, spring—it’s just around the corner. All you champion readers, writers and artists—keep an eye on your letterboxes. Our spring issue is hot off the press!
Here’s what you’ll find inside issue 16:
- Q&A with Jen Banyard—author of Spider Lies, and Mystery at Riddle Gully
- Poetry by Marianne Musgrove, and John Malone
- Meet Liz, who has worked behind-the-scenes at Olympic events and International Games
- Writing tips for kids from The Book Chook (This issue she shares 10 Behaviours of a Champion Writer)
- Stories, poems, book reviews and artwork by kids
- Writing comp for kids
- the 2012 design-a-cover comp for kids (get your entry in! The closing date is 16 September 2012)
… and more!
Subscribe via our website (you can order single copies from the subscribe page, too). If you’re in WA, check out one of our WA stockists—Westbooks (Victoria Park) and Zero to Ten (South Fremantle) who will have copies of the winter issue to sell you by the end of the week.